21 June 2009

My book

My book is a jumble, it's a mass of ideas, thoughts, and images, jumbled up in a file, waiting for me to think about it's resurrection, I look at it from time to time and wonder why I started it, then as I get more into the text, I Sudenly remember why certain passages were written.

I use predomantly apples pages! I have tried other software! some built specifically for writers, but I always seem to return to pages, it's what I know and like, and I can allow all my thoughts to centre on the book, rather than how to use the software.

So often I am without any electronic means, and my trusty Moleskin comes out, it rare that I am without it, the older I get, the more I realise my phone does not ring from day to day, so apart from photos and the odd note, why carry it, but my moleskin always accompanies me.

This brings up the problem of attaching the note to my file, something I have not sucesfully solved, although Evernote might hold the answer! with a link on my pages article or book to the Evernote folder, or tag reference.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment